Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JQuery Mobile Project update

I just launched a list of modules using jQueryMobile just in time for the Alpha3 release of jQueryMobile. I had employed tabs, menu-selections, form submissions.

I just yet to know more on how to execute JS routines on the modules in any way possible. I'm hoping it would be jQuery(ish) and not native JS.

It is easy and fun doing the modules. I had not to worry about layout, design and color-selections as they are already pre-built with the package. I created a templating system to make development even faster. This allowed me to produce the mobile-counterpart of submodules on the system.

Next move is to add more functionalities and open opportunities exploiting the user-experience of the mobile. A new module fo e-commerce shop will be underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment