Monday, February 9, 2009

HowToBeAProgrammer: The basics where it can lead to somewhere

I've been programming since I started using computers. Literally, that's a fact. The first time I used a computer was when we are to be taught how to program.

The heck about programming? Goes my silly question during the first day. My frustration was overwhelming when what we did was to copy a set of words and symbols that cannot even be associated with poetry.

But, through the years, the basics of programming basically starts how we see things -- to program. Understanding the business process and laying them out to a series of commands and codes from an algorithm to a running program.

This site [http://samizdat.mines.edu/howto/HowToBeAProgrammer.html] discusses the basics and as I would more time later on, it'll be nice to be reminded of how I should and how I need to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment