Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is Aingelogue?

So you've asked.

Aingelogue is my term to refer to my self's monologue. It is just a simple way of discussing with myself and publishing it. It may be useful or not to the reader's concern. It is a way for me to burst or try to expand my thoughts -- challenge my own thinking, encourage to improve my writing, and foremost to express my thoughts in the way I can.

Self challenge, I believe is self-improvement. A training, an exposure and an adventure. Some people will likely disagree, denounce or curse whatever is posted. However, the fact that it is expressed and written is enough to learn whatever is sensible.

Wish me luck that I may be able to continue and bring into habit the wisdom of putting thoughts into this blog.

And so it starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment